Everything we are, we owe to our employees!
We are Germany’s most successful marketer and distributor in the food sector. This is down to our 220 colleagues in sales, logistics, and marketing. Whether it’s from Walluf, Alzey, Dachau or on the road in Germany - they do their best every day and are passionate about our brands. In order to continue to be so successful, we are constantly developing within our strong sales network, in logistics and marketing, and as an employer. Since 1984, we have been part of the Zertus Group based in the UK and Germany, with 2000 employees producing and marketing high-quality food and beverage products, including our own brands such as BioZentrale and Dextro Energy.
At Wilms, we currently manage over 30 brands across a wide range of categories, from vinegar and oil to spreads, sweets and desserts, and non-food products. These include brands such as Kettle Chips, Darbo, Pulmoll and Baileys Chocolate – many of which we have supported for decades. Regardless of whether they are market leaders or start-ups, the decisive factors for inclusion in the product portfolio are the quality and uniqueness behind the product and its makers.
Many of our products are not only regular winners of industry awards but also market leaders in most cases, such as Mazzetti in the area of balsamic vinegars or the French classic Maille in the Dijon mustard category. This is all thanks to sustainable brand and customer care, bold new approaches to marketing and, above all, our valuable employees. For you as an employee, all this means plenty of variety in your day-to-day work, which you spend in the company of great colleagues and exciting brands.
What to expect at Wilms
- A cooperative partnership characterised by great appreciation for one another, attentiveness, and trust.
- A great team of experienced colleagues who work and have fun together without losing sight of success.
- Great creative opportunities and high development potential within the company and the Zertus Group.
- A high level of professionalism and great expertise in the marketing and distribution of brands.
- A varied daily work routine with over 30 great international brands and exciting projects.
- Flexible working hours, mobile office, and opportunities for further training.
- We love our strengths and work on our weaknesses.
- We understand teamwork, growing together and learning from each other.
Then take a look at our job vacancies and see if there’s something for you. Perhaps we’ll get to know each other better soon. If you can’t find a suitable position at the moment, we are always happy to receive unsolicited applications – who knows, maybe the next open position is already in the pipeline for you.
Do you have any questions? Or would you like to send us an unsolicited application?
Dextrose: Straight into the Bloodstream.
Whether as a cube, drink, or powder, Dextro Energy products provide the brain with dextrose quickly and directly.
Mazzetti l'Originale: The italian art of dressing
A driving force for trade and a source of inspiration for consumers after 30 years on the German market.
Darbo: A Quarter of a Century in the Best Hands
The successful model celebrates its 25 year anniversary
Santa Maria: No more boring meals
Tex Mex is quick and easy to cook and makes a delicious meal. Wilms uses the slogan "No more boring meals" in German retail.